- Moment’s Notice / an Improvisational Salon.
* Cass Tunick and Sarah Hickler/ action theater
* Nate Tucker/ sound, music
* Fotini Christophillis/ live painting
* Jimena Bermejo, Jenna Pollack and Olivier Besson/ movement, dance
This curated performance series devotes itself to the art of improvisation. Artists whose collaborations and solo works celebrate live-time creation find a home here.
*The salon highlights improvisations from the realms of movement/dance, theater, sound/music, poetry and visual art.
Four or five short works get presented in an informal setting, where we celebrate the experimental territory and ephemeral nature of this art form.
Our goal is to provoke a community conversation around the wild possibility inherent in these forms, inviting opportunities for both risk and freedom in performers and audiences alike.
** Moment's Notice is affiliated with The Boston Conservatory at Berklee and locates once a month in BoCo's studios. Olivier and Cass are curating the series. You can contact them for more information, including potential participation.